Three Mini Reviews: Possibility Products

Sunday 24 November 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. As you're reading this I will be cosplaying it up at the Birmingham Comic Con, but that will be for another post. In the mean time I want to share some quick reviews of the products I've been using for bathing and showering.

L-R: Marshmallow Frosting 3 in 1 bubble bath, shower gel and shampoo/ Vanilla Creme Brulee body scrub/ Vanilla Creme Brulee body butter
 

 



 

Marshmallow  3 in 1 Bubble Bath, Shower Gel and Shampoo

I've been wanting to try this for so long after smelling it in my local Home Bargains. I finally brought it after using up all my other bath products. This smells delicious, it's not too sickly sweet or overpowering but it's strong enough to leave a slight scent to your skin. 
I prefer to use this as a bubble bath overall because a little goes a long way and makes a lot of bubbles. It's okay as a shower gel and I'm not even going to attempt to use it as a shampoo, it just seems like it wouldn't be enough to clean my hair and I need to use products designed for coloured hair anyway.I would definately repurchase this and I want to try the Raspberry Pavlova scent next.

Vanilla Creme Brulee Body scrub

Also another amazing scent, I love vanilla scents during the colder months, it makes me feel cosy. I love the consistency of this product, it's exfoliating enough to remove any dead skin cells but it isn't abrasive. If you have sensitive skin, I'd give this one a go because I have sensitive skin and some body scrubs can make my skin turn red and blotchy but this works perfectly. 
It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I'd definately repurchase this.
 
Vanilla Creme Brulee Body Butter

Yet another vanilla scented product, can you see a trend forming? This is my favourite smelling one out of all three. It just smells like someone has crushed up a vanilla pod and stuffed it into a tub. 
This is also the first body butter I've ever used that actually has a consistency similar to butter. I know it sounds strange but it is quite solid at first but once it's rubbed in, it glides across the skin so easily. 
It keeps my skin super soft during these colder months. It leaves a scent on the skin all day.
Yet again I would repurchase this because it's fantastic.

I'd highly recommend trying out some Possibility products for yourself.

Have you tried any Possibility Products?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png