Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hello everyone! I am once again late to hitch a ride on the band wagon with this one. I've always wanted to try the Real Techniques brushes because I've always read and heard nothing but good things about them, however I've just never got round to trying any. Until I noticed the expert face brush selling for just over £6 on Amazon I had to get it there and then.









Firstly I'd like to apologize for the slight lack in quality with these pictures, it was a very dull day when I took them and I may have made them a tad bit bright.
I really only have one thing to say about this brush, where have you been all my life? But I wont just leave it at that, this brush deserves more credit than that. 
I used to use the E.L.F. powder brush to buff in my foundation and although that is a good brush it does not compare to the finish this one gives. It buffs my foundation in seamlessly without any streak marks. It gives an airbrushed finish to the skin without it looking fake (if that makes sense). 
This brush honestly has to be the softest brush I've ever used, it doesn't scratch or mark my face which has happened in the past and it washes easily as well without any shedding and it also retains it's shape after it's dried. 
The design is very simple and sleek, I like the matte black on the end of the brush and the bright orange handle makes it that little less boring.
I just can't fault this brush in any way, it's that good!
I'm so glad  I finally brought it and I will definately be purchasing more brushes in the future. 

What other Real Techniques brushes do you recommend?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh I've just bought a pack of these brushes!looking forward to trying them although i don't have this one which I'm thinking now was a mistake!:)I'm now following your blog girlie!:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the core collection now! I'd highly recommend getting it, it's amazing! Oh thanks :)
      x

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png