Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Review

Sunday 27 July 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. With the recent hot weather in the UK it was time for me to ditch the heavy cream cleansers and face washes and go for a lighter option. I found a recent launch from Biore and decided to give it a go.













I've been using this cleanser for about 2 months now and I liked it in the beginning because it really helped to unclog my pores and clean my skin but now it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all which has made it pretty disappointing. 
I like the packaging, the pump allows easy control over how much product to use, I use 2 pumps for my whole face. 
The thing that intrigued me about this product was the cleanser itself, I've never seen a black cleanser before. It does turn clear once you start rubbing it in. 
I also like the smell of this product it smells slightly medicinal and fresh but it's not overwhelming. 
However, the product doesn't foam very well, if at all. I had to really rub at my face to get it to create even a little bit of foam, which I didn't like because I hate tugging and pulling the skin on my face. 
It claims to remove 2x more dirt and impurities than a regular cleanser. I did believe these claims the first 3 weeks of using this because it really did clear up my skin and my pores looked smaller but now it doesn't do anything for my skin, it's just a bog-standard face wash. 
I am going to finish using it because I only a few uses left in it. But I wouldn't repurchase it. 

Have you tried this cleanser yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

 

1 comment:

  1. the product doesn't foam very well, if at all. I had to really rub at my face to get it to create even a little bit of foam, which I didn't like because I hate tugging and pulling the skin on my face. liquid charcoal

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png