My first ever bronzer!

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Hello everyone! I bet you were all thinking "what the heck?!" when you read the title. But it's very true. I've always been one to embrace my casper-like complexion but since I've been getting a bit of a tan my face and neck don't match, so after a lot of research and reading many reviews I've finally settled on my first bronzer. 








I finally decided on the Natural Bronzer from Rimmel in the shade Sun Bronze because many people said it was good if you're pale, sounds perfect for me.
From a first glance the packaging seemed very cheap and flimsy but it's held up okay so far and I've been using this product for over a month. I'm just a bit worried about it smashing, hopefully that won't happen.
I was a bit skeptical about the shade, I thought it was going to be too dark but once my brain kicked in I remembered that a bronzer needs to be at least 2 to 3 shades darker than your natural skin tone (face palming moment). 
I apply this bronzer with my E.L.F complexion brush which is perfect for blending the product into the skin. This product isn't crumbly at all and it's so easy to swirl the brush in it and get a good amount of product. A little does go a long way with this, just a couple of swirls gives enough colour pay off to give a healthy bronzed glow. This bronzer has a very subtle shimmer but that hardly shows up on the skin, which I was a bit concerned about because I have oily skin but it just adds a nice glow without any disco ball shine.
This bronzer lasts a good 5 hours before it starts to fade and I need to build it back up but that doesn't really bother me. 
 I will continue to use this throughout summer and will probably repuurchase it when it runs out.
If you have pale skin and are looking to try out a bronzer, I'd give this one a go. It can be purchased from Boots .

What is your favourite bronzer?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png