NOTW- Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Polish- Kiwi

Sunday 13 July 2014

Hello everyone! I was recently raiding through my nail polish collection when I found a polish that I completely forgot I'd purchased, I honestly couldn't even remember picking it up in Boots (I'm going senile already). Then again it's no surprise that I forgot about it when my nail polish collection is getting a bit out of control (i think I'm going to have to sort it out soon). 







When I first picked up this polish i wasn't too sure about the colour which is weird considering green is my favourite colour. I think it was because the colour was so bright and bold I was a bit put off by it. But after trying it out I really like it! 
I've been using a gradual tanner recently because I was attending a wedding and wanted to have a healthy glow and this looks amazing with a tan. 
It's such an eye-catching colour, I've had lots of compliments from people when I've been wearing it, even from strangers in the street asking what's on my nails, it must be good then!
This polish lasted almost the entire week and then I had some major chipping but for £4 I thought the lasting power was fantastic.
I highly recommend picking this up and trying it out for the summer. This polish can be purchased from Boots .

What's your favourite Barry M gel nail polish?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png