The Reading Corner: Just what kind of mother are you?

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hello everyone! I'm not going to make up any excuses for my absence, I'm just going to get straight into this post.






I finished this book a while ago but I'm finally getting round to sharing my thoughts. As you all know I love a good thriller novel and this one was no exception. 
"Just what kind of mother are you?" is about a woman named Lisa Kallisto who's overwhelming lifestyle makes her somewhat forgetful but when she finds out her friend's daughter has gone missing when she should have been at her house she's becomes struck with guilt and blames herself for the girl's disappearance. Lisa decides that she has to find her friend's daughter and set things right but Lisa made a shocking discovery in the process.
I really enjoyed this book, Lisa's character is the typical working mom, constantly juggling her family and work life. Forgetting the little things and just finding things very hectic. I loved how her character developed more and more throughout the story, but so did every character. The more you read the more secrets you found out. It's an easy read but also a fun one!
When I was reading through the book I couldn't make my mind up about who the culprit was but one little clue gave it away and I sussed it!
The only downside to this book is that I wish it was longer, I wanted to keep reading more even when I got to the end. 
I'm definately going to be checking out more of Paula Daly's books. If you're a fan of thriller novels, I'd highly recommend it.

Have you read this book yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png