MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hello everyone! I know I said I was going to be back on track with blogging but things got a little hectic for me and I had to take a bit of an unannounced break. Sorry about that. Anyway, recently I've had to amp up the longevity of my makeup due to the warm weather making it melt off my face (not a pretty look) and causing some serious creasing on the eyeshadow front. 
I picked up MUA's eye primer hoping it might help.






I've been using this primer for about a month now and I really think it's working, when I use it my eyeshadow doesn't crease and it makes the eyeshadows last longer. For £2.50 I'm very impressed!
The packaging is very simple just a silver and white tube with a doe-foot applicator. The only problem I have with the tube is that I can't see how much product I've got left because it isn't clear. 
The primer itself is a cream colour, much like a concealer that helps to cancel out the veins on my eyes. When I first used this primer I wasn't too sure about the formula, I thought it was a bit to runny and thin. However, I found that it blended easily and a little goes a long way to cover both eyelids. 
This primer has helped my makeup last a good 7 hours without any creasing but the eyeshadow has usually faded by about this time. 
I highly recommend trying it out because it's such a bargain! It can be purchased from Superdrug or the MUA website .

Have you tried this eye primer yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Primer for eyeshadow makes so much difference its crazy! Ive never tried ths one it sounds fab
    xx

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw the point in them till I actually tried them, I'm a complete convert now!
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png