What I Spent Sunday #6

Sunday 13 July 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I recently went shopping to pick up a few things because I was going to be attending a wedding and wanted to change up my makeup.

Top Row L-R: Maybelline ColorSensational lip gloss- glorious grapefruit/ Rimmel Stay Matte Primer/ Maybelline Better Skin Foundation/ Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara
 Bottom Row L-R: Maybelline Brow Drama-dark brown/ Bourjois Color Edition 24h eyeshadow-petale de glace/ Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish- Coral Craze




I bought these products while there were a lot of offers on in Boots. I purchased the Bourjois products when there was a 2 for £14 offer. 
The Maybelline products were also purchased during a 3 for 2 offer. 
The rest of the products were purchased because I ran out of a similar product and wanted to try something new. 
All these products will be reviewed in future posts in more detail and if you would like to see the wedding look I tried out then let me know in the comments.
Sorry about this post being so short, I've had a hectic week.

What products have you purchased recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png