NOTW: Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Polish- Damson

Sunday 10 August 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I've recently been enjoying wearing very bright nail polish to go with my tan. I was shopping in Boots just picking up a few things for my holiday and I couldn't resist checking out the Barry M stand. I was browsing around and kept getting drawn back to this one polish called Damson.







It's a bright cornflower blue shade which is perfect for summer with a neon dress or top. 
As usual the application is on point, the polish applies evenly and is opaque in two coats. The drying time is pretty average, I usually wait about 10 minutes between each coat. 
The only problem I had with this nail polish is that it chipped very quickly, by the second day I had a massive chip on my right index finger, which surprised me considering all my other polishes from this range have lasted ages. Maybe I picked up a bad one?
Overall I love the colour and will continue to wear it, I hope that chipping incident was a one off. 
I highly recommend giving these polishes a go because the range has a fantastic selection of colours. This polish can be purchased from Boots .

What is your favourite gel nail polish from Barry M?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png