Travel Essentials- Makeup

Monday 18 August 2014

Hello everyone! We've made it to the end of my Travel Essentials series and I'm sure this is the one you've all been waiting for, it's all about the makeup!











 Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

 Rimmel Matte BB Cream

 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

 Collection Pressed Powder

 Maybelline Jelly Glow Blush

 Rimmel Natural Bronzer

 MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer

 Bourjois 24HR Colour Edition cream eyeshadow- Petal De Glace

 NYX Love In Rio Trio- Segredos De Giselle

 Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara (waterproof)

 Sleek Pout Polish- Powder Pink


 NYX Butter Gloss- Strawberry Parfait

 Maybelline Baby Lips

 Barry M Gelly Nail Polish- Coconut

Maybelline Browdrama- Dark Brown


L-R: Unbranded eye brushes, MUA E3 blending brush, Real Techniques Powder Brush, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush, Real Techniques Multi-task Brush
 
Firstly I'd like to apologize for the fluff on some of the pictures, the clear bags just attract so many bits, even when you wipe them off!
As with all my other posts my theme has been simplicity, I hate bringing loads of makeup and end up only using half of it. 
I like to keep my makeup base light so I opted for a BB cream instead of a foundation and I can use my concealer for any areas that need a bit more coverage. 
I have to powder my face because I have oily skin and my makeup would just slide off in a matter of minutes. I had to bring along a blush and bronzer to perk up my complexion and the bronzer will help me match my face to my body once I get a bit more tanned. 
I'm bringing along my favourite eye makeup products at the moment, the trio from NYX will be perfect for a neutral eye look ( i forgot to include my eyeliner but I'll be taking the collection fast stroke eye liner with me). Of course I'll need a waterproof mascara just in case I end up going in the pool or the sea. 
My selection of lip products are also very minimal, I just wanted products that will enhance my natural lips and bring a bit of colour to my face. I love the butter gloss from NYX it's glossy without being sticky and it smells delicious! 
Lastly I can't forget my makeup brushes, or else my makeup will look a mess!
I hope you've enjoyed my travel essentials series, I had a lot of fun writing them. The posts were like my own checklists! 
 
What makeup do you like to take on holiday?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png