Travel Essentials - Skincare

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Hello everyone! Soon I'll be jetting off to spend a week in Fuerteventura. I can't wait, this holiday has been long overdue! 

Transparent bag from Amazon  .

 Boots Vitamin Eye Cream

 Eucerin Sun Fluid

 Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Toner, Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover

 The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion


The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash
 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, Simple Light Moisturiser (Both products will be decanted into a travel bottle and jar)
 
When it comes to skincare on holiday I like to keep it simple and stripped right back to basics. This helps me keep below the pesky luggage limit and I know my skin won't freak out using these products, no one likes having a spotty face on holiday.
Seeing as I'm only going away for a week I picked up a lot of travel sized products. I love miniatures of products, they're just so cute! Some of my products aren't travel sized but they don't take up too much room anyway. 
I'm bringing a cleansing water because it will feel so refreshing in a hot climate, I haven't been using the Garnier cleansing water for very long but my skin seems to like it. 
All the rest of the products are part of my usual skincare routine so my skin will be happy. 
Finally you can't forget your suncream for the face. Anti-aging prevention should start as soon as possible as sun damage is one of the main factors that causes premature skin aging. I picked this one up from Eucerin which is perfect for oily skin, it mattifies the skin and doesn't block the pores. 
I'll also be bringing cotton pads and buds and a pack of face wipes, they haven't been featured in the pictures because I'll be packing them closer to the day that I leave. 
I hope you enjoy my first travel essentials post. There will be more to come before I go away. 

What are your skincare travel essentials?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png