It's Alright, But It's Not Great- Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hello everyone! About a month ago I changed up my mascara. I decided to try out the much loved "The Rocket" from Maybelline.








I had high expectations for this mascara because of the hype surrounding it. Sadly, it didn't live up to those expectations. I just thought it was okay, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't amazing either.
It separated my lashes nicely, although it did make my outer lashes slightly clumpy by the second coat. It added a little bit of length, and a bit of volume. 
The big downside to this mascara is that it smears like crazy on my brow bone. I've never had that problem with mascara before, even from a £1.99 mascara and for £7.99 I was pretty annoyed. 
Overall, I just wasn't blown away by this product, it was okay but I've used cheaper mascaras that are much better.
I won't be repurchasing this mascara anytime soon and will be trying out something new and hopefully much better.

Have you tried this mascara yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png