The Reading Corner- The Fault In Our Stars

Monday 23 June 2014

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for my absence yet again, I decided to take a break from blogging for a little bit just brain storming ideas and getting back into the swing of things. Anyway, I've finished another book during my break and I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone at the moment because The Fault In Our Stars has recently hit the big screen and everyone and their mother is going crazy about it! 








I've been dying to read this book since it first came out which was 2 years ago! But with my huge back log of books to read already it took me a while to get round to it. It was worth the wait. I'd heard this book was good but it's astonishing! 
I won't go into the background about this book too much because you can go on tumblr and find a gif set that sums it up already. It's about two cancer sufferers who unexpectedly fall in love during very difficult and uncertain circumstances, there's romance, comedy and heartbreak all rolled into one.
The writing of this book is faultless, John Green you have outdone yourself! This book actually made me cry and I don't mean a few weeps and a couple of tears. I mean full on balling my eyes out, sobbing and panda eyes at the end of it. Goodness knows what I'll be like when I watch the film!
If you haven't read this already and I highly doubt it if you haven't, go and pick it up and read it. I warn you though, you will probably cry just like I did.

What do you think of The Fault In Our Stars?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png