NOTW: Seventeen Gel Nail Polish- Razberrito

Sunday 8 June 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Since the weather has been warming up and the sun has been shining my choice of nail polish has changed yet again and I've been leaning more towards bright polishes that will look great with a summer tan.









The polish looks red in the pictures but it's actually a dark pink, raspberry colour. It does have a hint of red but in real life it is a pink polish. 
I don't have many pink polishes in my collection, mainly because I'm not a fan of pink polishes, I just don't think they suit me at all. However because this polish has a red undertone it looks lovely and bright on the nails. It's going to look great in the summer with a tan. 
This formula of this polish didn't last very long though, it chipped like crazy within a couple of days of wearing it, which was disappointing considering the other two polishes I have from this range last a long time. You win some, you lose some I guess.
I would still highly recommend checking out the gel range from Seventeen because the colours are fantastic. 
You can purchase this polish from Boots for £3.99 .

What nail polish have you been wearing this week?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png