Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Review

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hello everyone! Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my lack of posting for the past week. I've been so busy I've barely had time to think about blogging let alone sit down and write a post. Anyway enough excuses, on with the post! 
Soap and Glory are very well-known and well loved for their bath and body products, especially their body scrubs and Pulp Friction is my absolute favourite out of all of them.







First of all this stuff smells amazing! It definately smells fruity and delicious kind of like a sugary fruit drink. 
I love the packaging, the bright pink tube is girly and fun and is very practical when taking a shower because there has been many a time where I've dropped a tub of body scrub and it's gone everywhere! Not anymore! 
The exfoliating element of this scrub is fantastic, after using this my skin always feels extremely soft and smooth. It's also great at stopping any pesky in-grown hairs. The scrub does foam up a little bit but not as much as I was expecting, it is quite abrasive, so if you have sensitive skin you might not like this product. 
I'm definately going to repurchase this again but I do want to try the breakfast scrub because I've heard that it smells amazing. 
You can purchase this scrub from Boots for £8.00 .

What is your favourite Soap and Glory body scrub?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this brand! We recently started carrying soap and glory in our drugstores, so I will have to check this out soon!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's quite hard to get hold of the products outside of the UK, but if you can get your hands on them definately give them a go!
      Sure, I'd love too
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png