NOTW: Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Polish- Almond

Sunday 25 May 2014

Hello everyone! Recently, I've been addicted to neutral nail polish and I've added a new one to my collection in the form of a polish from the new Barry M Gelly High Shine summer collection. 







I love this polish! It's the perfect taupe shade and will be perfect to wear all year round.
I love the gelly nail polish from Barry M, the formula is amazing! I only use two coats and get a smooth, opaque colour. 
This polish lasted about 6 days before it started to chip. 
The new shades from Barry M look really pretty and will look great with a tan in the summer. I highly recommend checking out the new collection.
You can purchase this polish from Boots for £3.99 .

What do you think of the new summer collection from Barry M?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png