What I Spent Sunday #4

Sunday 11 May 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I haven't posted a WISS post in a while, mainly because I've been paying off my holiday and paying for driving lessons. 
Now I have a bit more money to myself I picked up a few essentials and a couple of treats. 

L-R: Biore Blemish-Fighting Ice Cleanser/ Batiste Dry Shampoo- Wild/ Right Guard Xtreme Dry Deodorant/ Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub/ NSpa Coconut Body Butter/ Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer- Ivory/ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer-10/ Seventeen Gel Nail Polish-Long Island/ Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Polish- Sugar Apple
 





 

I have purchased these products over a few weeks, I didn't go on a mad shopping spree 
all in one go (I have done it many times in the past though) . The dry shampoo and deodorant are repurchases for me because no one wants smelly hair and body odour (that's a no go). I've never tried the wild scent before because it's never usually in stock in the Boots in my town. The body scrub is also a repurchase because it's my favourite body scrub! 
I brought the Biore cleanser on a recommendation from my mom, we have pretty similar skin so if it's working for her I had to try it. The body butter was also an essential, I can't deal with having dry skin, I like to feel soft and smooth.
Lastly, I took advantage of the current 3 for 2 offer in Boots and picked up a couple of concealers from Maybelline to try out because my local Boots ran out of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer ( I almost had a heart attack in the shop) so I thought I'd use them until they restock it. I also couldn't resist picking up a new nail polish, I brought the Barry M polish the week before the offer was on and I had my eye on the gel polish from Seventeen for a while, so I snatched it up quick. 
I hope you are all enjoying my WISS posts because I've been enjoying writing them.

What have you purchased recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png