NOTW: China Glaze Nail Polish- Petal To The Metal

Sunday 11 May 2014

Hello everyone! I recently brought a polish from China Glaze's new City Flourish Collection for Spring/ Summer and I've been loving it!









As you all probably know by now I'm not a fan of pink nail polish but this polish is the perfect neon pinky coral colour! I can't get over how bright it is, but China Glaze are known for their bright polishes. 
I have another polish from China Glaze but the formula was terrible it chipped the day I painted my nails so I was very skeptical about trying this one out but I was pleasantly surprised. The formula was thick and smooth, it applied evenly and two coats made the colour very opaque. 
As for chipping, this polish lasted a good 5 days on my nails before a lot of it chipped off. 
The City Flourish collection has a beautiful range of colours from a gorgeous nude to a neon lime green. I have my eye in the nude shade! Also the names are super cute with a floral theme. 
I highly recommend checking out the collection for yourself, you can purchase China Glaze polishes here .

Have you tried any polishes from the City Flourish Collection?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png