The Reading Corner: Rush Of Blood

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. It's that time again, I've finished another book so it's time for me to share my thoughts with you.









Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the crazy lighting in the pictures, the sun kept going in and out and these were the best pictures out of all the ones I took. Hopefully they're not too off-putting. 
Anyway, onto the book itself. Rush Of Blood is about 3 British couples who all happen to be stopping at the same hotel when a girl goes missing and is later found dead. When they return to England they arrange to all meet up over dinner, each couple has a turn at hosting a dinner party but the more time they spend together the more the story unravels. 
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book when I first started reading it, I thought it was a little slow-paced at the beginning but once the story started to unfold it was a great read. 
After the I was done reading the second part of the book I sussed who the killer was straightaway, I just had a gut feeling of who it was and it turned out I was right. Of course I'm not going to spoil it for you. 
If you like thriller novels you might want to add this one to your collection.

What book have you currently been reading?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png