Sleek Pout Polish- Powder Pink Review

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hello everyone! It's well known that Sleek is very popular in the blogging sphere yet I've never really joined in the hype. I've always thought the products looked amazing but never brought anything, until I tried one of their limited edition blushes (Review Here ) and completely understood everyone's obsession. I recently decided to try one of their pout polishes because I'd read a lot of reviews claiming they were great for using everyday and I definately agree!











I picked this product up when I was taking advantage of Superdrug's 3 for 2 offer and decided to give it a go. It's been part of my everyday makeup routine ever since. 
I picked the shade powder pink and it's one of those "your lips but better" shades, it adds just enough colour to liven up my complexion but also doesn't blend into nothing, it's perfect!
The packaging is just a simple plastic pot with the Sleek motif on the lid. The only downside to the product being in a pot is that I have to dip my finger into the product which isn't the most hygienic way to apply a lip product, but I can get over that just for the colour of it. 
I love the no nonsense application too, just swipe it over your lips like a lip balm and you're good to go, this product will be perfect for those days when you're in rush. 
It claims to be a lip conditioner, however, I didn't find it very moisturizing or conditioning, it just added a nice gloss to my lips without being sticky and it has an spf of 15 which is an added bonus because our lips needed protecting from the sun too! 
If you have rosy coloured lips this product will be perfect for you and I highly recommend trying out the Pout Polishes for yourself.
They can be purchased from Superdrug or the Sleek website .

Have you tried the Pout Polishes yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png