NOTW: Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Polish- Sugar Apple

Sunday 4 May 2014

Hello everyone! I know a few of my recent posts have been a bit negative and those products have been very disappointing but I'm sharing with you today a nail polish that I've been loving all week.






(The top picture shows the most realistic colour of the polish, the sun kept going in and out of the clouds when I was taking the pictures so there is a colour change in the pictures)

I brought this polish when I was in Boots picking up a body scrub (review coming soon). I've been dying to try one of these polishes from Barry M since they mentioned they were releasing new colours for spring. I obviously had to go for the pastel green shade called "Sugar Apple" because I'm obsessed with green nail polish. There's also a pastel pink and blue shade to choose from as well.
I love the formula of the gelly polishes, it glides on smoothly, it dries quickly and creates a very opaque colour in just two coats.
This polish lasted about 3 days before I had a couple of chips but I did wash my hair that day which usually contributes to my nail polish chipping off. 
I'm definately going to be rocking this polish all through spring and into summer, I bet this polish will look great with a tan!
I highly recommend checking the spring collection out if you love pastel nail polish. I've got my eye on the blue one next. 
This polish can be purchased from Boots for £3.99 .

What is your favourite Gelly nail polish from Barry M?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png