Battle of the Intense Hair Treatments

Thursday 15 May 2014

Hello everyone! I know this blog post is late but exam revision took over my life. However, my exams are over (hurray) so I'll be getting back to my usual blogging schedule. 
Recently, my mom brought me a hair treatment. I'd never seen it before, it's the L'Oreal Ever Riche Perfect Elixir. I own the mask form of this product which is called the L'Oreal Ever Riche Intense Mask. I decided to compare the two and let you know which one I prefer.








Firstly, both items share the same gold and brown themed packaging, except the mask is in a tub and the elixir is in a spray bottle. 
I've been using the mask for almost 4 months and I've definately noticed a difference to my hair. It makes my hair super smooth and soft without weighing it down. It smelly lovely, it's sweet and clean. I use this mask once a week and leave it on for about 10 minutes, then rinse it off. I truly believe this mask has helped keep my hair in great conditioner and I would repurchase it.
When I was given the elixir I decided to try it out in place of the mask. When using the elixir I had to condition my hair with my regular conditioner first which I thought added unnecessary time on to my shower routine and the end result was pretty rubbish. It made no difference to my hair at all. It didn't feel smooth or nourished. Also the spray bottle is a faff trying to evenly coat your hair and controlling where the product was going. I wouldn't by it for myself (sorry mom).
If you have thick, coarse hair like me I'd highly recommend trying out the intense mask. The elixir may be something to try if you have fine hair.
You can purchase these products from Boots .

Have you tried any of the Ever Riche Products?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png