Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash Review

Friday 2 May 2014

Hello everyone! Firstly I'd like to apologize for the late post. I've been revising like crazy and completely forgot to write a blog post. My exams are my priority so if my posting is a bit sporadic for a few weeks you know why. 
Anyway, since the weather has been warming up my skin has started to get oilier. In the spring and summer I tend to stick to foam or gel face washes because they are not as heavy on my skin and more refreshing during the summer months. I recently picked up the Boots Botanics foam wash from their All Bright range. I've been using it consistently for 3 weeks now and I'm confident to let you all know it's not for me.









The packaging intrigued me, I've never used a foam face wash in a tube. But after the first use and seeing that it came out in a gel that lathers into a foam It made sense to me. The tube is a simple white with a hibiscus flower motif, it's pretty and eye-catching. 
The face wash itself is very disappointing. It hardly foamed up at all which I assumed made it less drying but that wasn't the case at all, my skin felt very dried out and as a consequence it broke out even more than usual. My skin definately doesn't like this face wash at all. I won't be repurchasing this again, I'll save myself £3.99

What face washes do you recommend for oily skin?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png