What I Spent Sunday #5

Sunday 18 May 2014

Hello everyone! I've been on another spending spree so I thought I'd share with you what I purchased during the week. Most of these products were purchased in one day but I did make another trip into my local town to pick up a concealer and mascara. 


 L-R: Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser, Simple Light Moisturiser, Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara, Sleek Pout Polish- Powder Pink, Collection Pressed Powder-Ivory, Seventeen Stay Time Concealer- Extra Fair, Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Polish- Almond, MUA Pro Base Eye Primer






A lot of these purchases were essentials because I was running out of a lot of products especially my concealer, face moisturiser and my holy grail face powder. The other products were back ups for products that are going to run out in about a week. I also took advantage of Superdrug's 3 for 2 offer and brought a Sleek Pout Polish and a Barry M nail polish from their new summer collection. 
I'll be reviewing most of these products in future posts so keep an eye out!

What have you purchased recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful products...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm actually already following you on bloglovin :')
      x

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png