NOTW: Seventeen Gel Nail Polish- Long Island

Sunday 18 May 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well and if you're from the UK I hope you've been enjoying the sunshine we've recently been having and that's the reason why this post is late, I've been out in the sun all weekend and sort of forgot about my blog post (oops). Nevertheless I'm getting a post up for you anyway. Recently all the weather has been brightening up my nails are taken a different turn and taking to the more neutral side.







I featured this nail polish from Seventeen in my last WISS post ( Link Here ). I had my eye on it as soon as I noticed the stand in Boots. I finally bit the bullet and brought it and I have no regrets!
Every time I wear grey nail polish it always makes me think of an elephant or a rhino (just me?) and that makes me happy. 
However this polish didn't go on as smoothly as the last gel polish I purchased from Seventeen, but the brush was very splayed out so I think that ruined the application. The formula was still good from this polish it lasted 5 days and then chipped like crazy! 
I love this nail polish shade and will probably wear it all year long. I highly recommend trying these polishes out. They can be purchased from Boots for £3.99 .

Have you tried any of the gel polishes from Seventeen?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png