Spring Favourites 2014

Sunday 15 June 2014

Hello everyone! It seems that summer has finally arrived in England so it's time for me to share my favourite products that I've been using last season.







 Makeup







 Seventeen Stay Time Concealer- I purchased this concealer when my beloved collection one was out of stock in my local Boots, I had a bit of a panic thinking this concealer wasn't going to be very good. I was pleasantly surprised, this concealer is creamy, very moisturising and is the perfect colour match for my skin. I won't go into too much detail because I'm going to be posting a full review soon!

Sleek Pout Polish: Powder Pink- I won't go into much detail with this one because I have a post all about it (Review Here ). This has been my go to, no fuss, everyday lip colour. It looks pretty, smells amazing and brightens up my complexion.

Revlon Lip Butter: Sorbet- For those days when I've wanted a brighter lip colour I've been reaching for this. It looks lovely on the lips, kind of like you've just eaten an ice lolly and it's stained your lips. It applies smoothly and lasts a long time. I need to buy more of them!

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo: Pink Gold- As you can see from the huge hole in the middle of the pot I have been loving this product, I think it's my favourite out of all the makeup products I used last season! I've been using it as a all over lid colour when I've been too lazy to make an effort with my eye makeup (which is most days). It's a gorgeous champagne pink colour that really brings the colour of my eyes. I think pink looks great with green eyes and adds a fresh look, which I thought was perfect for the spring time. I highly recommend picking it up if you haven't already.

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter- This is a very recent favourite and a rediscovery. I completely forgot I had this and I'm so glad I found it. For such a cheap highlighter the colour and application is amazing. It adds a lot of highlight to the skin so you have to be light-handed when applying it. I never used to understand the hype around highlighters but since introducing them into my makeup routine I wouldn't be without them. They add such a healthy glow to the skin. Unfortunately the colour is not being picked up in the picture below (the lighting was awful) but it's a gorgeous pink, champagne shade. If you're just starting out with highlighters maybe give this one a go.




Top-Bottom: Seventeen Stay Time Concealer-extra fair/ Sleek Pout Polish- Powder Pink/ Revlon Lip Butter-Sorbet/ Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo- Pink Gold/ MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter

Nails


L-R: Barry M Gelly Nail Polish- Prickly Pear, Rita Ora X Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- Love Your Lingerie, Barry M Gelly Nail Polish- Sugar Apple, Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- Caramel Cupcake

During the spring I'm always drawn to pastel polishes and these for have been my favourite, well except for caramel cupcake that has been my go to nude shade for spring. If you love pastel nail polishes I highly recommend checking these out!

Skincare


The Face Shop Real Nature Mask:Blueberry- Sheet masks have been a new addition to my skincare routine, I've only just started using them about a month a go. They are extremely popular in Asia and I can see why. I picked up this one from The Face Shop and after using it my skin feels so soft. They do feel strange when you first put it on, it's quite slimy. I know that sounds gross but afterwards your skin will thank you. I'm definatley going to try out more sheet masks because they are doing something good for my skin.

Good Things Blemish Control Gel Mask- I won't go into much detail with this one because I also have a post all about it (Review Here ). This mask has been a god send for my skin during the spring and all year round. It helps to reduce the size and redness of my spots and keeps them at bay. If you suffer with breakouts and want a good spot-fighting mask on a budget give this one a go!

Body



Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub- Yet again I already have a post dedicated to this product (Review Here ) . This is probably my favourite body scrub of all time, everytime I use it my skin always feels soft and smooth. It is quite abrasive so if your skin is sensitive you might not like this product. If you can get your hands on Soap and Glory products I recommend trying this out.

Hair



VO5 Give Me Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner- I've been using this combination throughout spring and I'm still using it now. These products make my hair feel so soft. They smell amazing and they are super cheap! If you have damaged or very dry hair I'd give these a go because they are fantastic products.

What products have been your favourites recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx







2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to get my hands on Sugar Apple - all my local boots and superdrug are always sold out :( Fab post xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png