Festive Lush Haul

Sunday 22 December 2013

Hello everyone! Lush has got to be a bloggers haven for a fun bath time. However even though I've always liked the look of lush products and the concept behind it I've never actually purchased anything from them...until now! 


Top Row: Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, Snowman Bath Bomb, Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb, Butterball Bath Bomb
Bottom Row: Dream Time Luxury Bath Melt, Santa's Lip Scrub, Mint Julips Lip Scrub


(They did accidentally put the wrong label on this product but I just reminded my mom that it's a bath melt not a massage bar. It's an easy mistake but I didn't mind)
 
I saw the Christmas collection and decided I would finally try some of their products. My package arrived on Friday and as soon as I opened it, my room smelt delicious!

I brought the Butterball bath bomb and Dream Time bath melt for my mom because she wants to try some of the products too and she wanted some things that were calming and these seemed right up her street and so far she loves the smell. She hasn't used them yet but I'll update you in a later post. Speaking of posts I will be reviewing each one of the products Individually so you will see close ups and more pictures. 
I also brought the Mint Julips lip scrub for my boyfriend because he's always complaining that his lips get dry and flaky and I knew he wouldn't go out and get one, so I got one for him instead. 
As for me I wanted to get into the full festive spirit and what better way to do that than with a bath bomb that looks like a snowman and one that looks like a Christmas pudding! I think I'm going to cut the lush pud in half and get two baths out of it because it's pretty big. The snowman bath bomb is exactly like the Butterball one but I wanted it instead because it looked adorable. 
I got the Candy Mountain bubble bar because it looked adorable and girly. It smells delicious and I can't wait to use it. I'll probably cut this one it pieces as well and get a few uses out of it. 
I finally brought the Santa's lip scrub because my lips have also been getting dry because of the cold weather. I was torn between this scrub and the popcorn one but the cute little hearts inside the jar won me over. 
All these can be purchased on the Lush website.
I definately want to try more products from Lush, I think I might try the Cupcake face mask once I've used up the other masks I'm trying out.

What Lush products have you recently brought?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a Lush haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definatley going to be buying more from them again soon! :)

      Delete
  2. So in love with all the Lush products, great buys! x

    KirstyDoll

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png