The Reading Corner: Extras

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. A couple of weeks back I finished another book but I had so many other posts I wanted to write first this one got theft aside but I finally have the time to give you my thoughts on the book called Extras.



This book is a follow on from the Uglies series, it is the last installment from the series and is set after the Uglies books. It's about a girl called Aya who is a "kicker" and wants to increase her face rank and become famous in her city. Aya stumbles upon a secret group called the Sly Girls she wants to make their story a headline however she finds something else that is even more "famous-making". You'll just have to read the book to find out what it is!
I really enjoyed this book. However I got a little sad after reading it knowing it was the last ever book in the Uglies series. It was a great book that ended the series nicely. 
 I highly recommend checking it out for yourselves. 

Do you have any book recommendations?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png