NOTW: Maybelline Color Show nail polish-Marinho

Sunday 8 December 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I have a quick NOTW post for you today because I'd like to share my thoughts on a nail polish I've been loving recently.









Usually I'm not a fan of dark nail polish but this is an exception. When I picked it up in Boots and saw the colour I had to have it. It's a gorgeous navy with a slight purple sheen to it, that can be seen in certain lighting. 
It applies smoothly with only needing two coats to make it opaque. It has lasted about 5 days before it started to chip which is amazing for such a cheap polish. 
I'm slowly building up my Color Show collection because I love the range so much, I've got my eye on Down Town Red to add to my growing stash. 
I'd highly recommend this colour for the winter months and it's a great alternative to a black nail polish. It can be purchased from Boots for £2.99 .

What is your current favourite nail polish?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png