MCM Expo Birmingham 2013 Haul

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. Last month I went to MCM Expo and purchased a few things, my boyfriend also brought me some items which were early birthday presents (it was my birthday yesterday, yaay). So I thought I'd show you what I got.
















I apologise for some of the items of clothing being creased but they have been worn and washed already because I couldn't wait to wear them. 
There were so many stalls at the convention it took me the whole Sunday to get and have a proper look at what each stall was offering. 
The cat-bee t-shirt and the Japanese t-shirt were from a stall called Cakes With Faces (website here ) and was owned by the lovely Amy who was dressed in a cute Japanese outfit, she was super friendly and cheerful. I couldn't resist buying these t-shirts because they were just too cute!
The joker and captain Jack t-shirts were from Bad 'N' Crazy (website here ) who sold a variety of quirky t-shirts I purchased these because they're so cool!
The dress was purchased by my amazing boyfriend, I saw the stall that this was on and I wanted so many of the dresses there but this was the only one in my size. It fits perfectly and is handmade too! The company is called Geek La Chic (website here ). I'm definately going to buy more dresses from them.
 The espeon and umbreon hats were purchased from Tokyo Toys (website here ) this was by far the busiest stall but these were the only things that caught my eye. I love cute hats and I decided I needed these in my life.
The Kero-chan hat was purchased from a little stall selling hats and plushies. I unfortunately don't know the name of the stall but I'm sure you could find one easily enough on ebay. I loved Card Captors as a child and Kero is one of the characters from the series, I saw it and it was the only one left. So I added it to my hat collection.
Finally the accessories were purchased from a number of independent sellers, I love cute jewellery and these all caught my eye. The goggles and Totoro necklace were from Kitsch ( their EBay name is ILoveKitsch2004). The BMO necklace was handmade and is from the Etsy store geeniejay.etsy.com. The Moomin necklace is from Dragon Dreads (website here ) and finally the Arwin Evenstar necklace is from Canvas Warrior (website here ).

Maybe you'll find some cute jewellery for yourself or someone else from these websites.
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png