Seventeen Smoulder Gel Eyeliner Review

Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. A while ago I was obsessed with wearing winged eyeliner but I stopped and opted for a more natural makeup look. However, when I was at Comic Con I wanted to wear eyeliner to re-shape and redefine my eyes. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on an eyeliner though just in case I didn't use it again. I decided to try Seventeen's new gel eyeliner after reading some pretty good reviews.
















 Firstly I'd like to apologise for the quality of some of the pictures, I think my camera is pretty much on it's way out and I'm in the process of saving up for a new one. 
Anyway on to the product. I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of this eyeliner considering how cheap it is. It's very black and opaque which is the number one quality I look for in any black eyeliner. 
It didn't smudge, even though you can blend it out and use it as a base but I prefer it as an eyeliner. It applied fairly smoothly but did get a little patchy towards the outer corner of my eye but that was easily fixed with a touch up. It also dries quickly which is great because I hate it when my eyeliner gets smudged all over my eyelid.
The thing I'm most impressed with this product is it's staying power. I wore it from about 10.30 in the morning till about 11 at night for Comic Con and it didn't budge! It looked exactly the  same, it didn't go patchy or flake off, it stayed extremely black. But when I did remove it, it came off easily without me having to tug on my eyes.
I would definately repurchase this again and would recommend it to anyone who wants to experiment with gel eyeliner but also doesn't want to break the bank. 
This eyeliner can be purchased from Boots for £3.99.

What is your favourite gel eyeliner?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png