NOTW: Festive Glitz

Sunday 15 December 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well, I really wanted to share my nail polish this week because it's perfect for the Christmas season and looks so festive.








I saw the new Brocades collection of nail polishes from Maybelline in Boots when I was buying a new nail file. I'm usually not one for glitter nail polishes but I saw them and thought they looked so pretty and festive I had to try one. I chose the gold glitter called knitted gold. 
I decided to pair it with lychee from Barry M and it's looks subtle yet fun. Knitted Gold has a gold shimmer with different sized and shaped gold and pink glitters. It lasted without a top coat for about 5 days which I think is great when you don't have time for touch ups. 
I want to get the red glitter polish next time I'm in Boots. They can be purchased for £3.99.

What festive nails have you currently got?
Thank you for stopping by! 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great glitter - it was sold out wherever I saw the display near me though...
    Erin x

    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks! :( maybe it will be back in stock soon, I haven't seen it on the Boots website either
      x

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png