What I Got For Christmas 2013

Sunday 29 December 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Santa brought you everything you wanted. Christmas is my favourite time of year and I thought it would be fun to show you what I got for Christmas. Just a quick disclaimer I am not bragging or gloating about what I have received, I just thought it would be a fun post to share with all of you. 


Body care/ Smellies


 Fearne Cotton Manicure Set

Gok Wan Miniature Indulgence Set


 N-Spa Bath Set- From my Aunty


 RCH Makeup Palette

Umberto Gianni Hair Care Set
 
Betty and Walter Body Wash Set
 

Salonniere Wash Set 
 

Diesel Loverdose Tattoo perfume Set

Soap and Glory Skincare

Clothing 
 

 
 
 Jumpers (Great for the cold weather)

Pyjamas (you can never have enough)

Gifts From My Boyfriend


 This was a complete surprise, I had no idea and I'm so grateful for my new phone! He's the best!





These speakers were from my boyfriend's parents and funnily enough I've been after a portable speaker.
All  the presents shown above are from my parents unless stated otherwise.
 
I also received socks and underwear (which I'm sure you don't care about seeing) and money from my other relatives. I had an amazing Christmas this year and received many wonderful presents that I am so thankful and grateful for.I couldn't have wished for a better day.

What did you receive for Christmas this year?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png