New Year, New Resolutions

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello everyone! It's a new year and that marks a time for a fresh start to reinvent yourself (even though you can do that whenever you want). This post is a chance for me to look back on last year's resolutions and see if I actually achieved any of them and to make new ones for this year. 

 Last year's resolutions:

  1. Getting toned up 
I did stick to this resolution for most of the year and really enjoyed working out. However once I started university I struggled to find any time to exercise.
  
      2. Eating healthy and cutting back on the bad stuff

I think I had too much faith in myself with this one. However I have been eating more fruit and drinking more water, so I guess I have achieved something from this one.

       3. Reading more

Well , I think we all know I've achieved this one considering I started a reading series on my blog. Yaay for being a bookworm!

        4. Learning to drive and getting a car

This one definately didn't happen. Not many people know this but I have a fear of driving and the thought of learning to drive terrifies me. I put it off all year because I was afraid and too anxious to even contemplate getting behind the wheel of a car.

        5. Getting a job

This one has been a hit and miss (mainly a big miss) I had a seasonal job during Christmas time last year but since then job hunting has been tough. Hopefully I'll find one soon.

         6. Being more confident and positive towards myself  

I have definatley gained confidence over the past year. I'm not completely confident in every situation but my positivity has definately increased. 

This years resolutions

Firstly, I made way too many resolutions last year. Although they were realistic and I achieved most of them. I want to half that this year and only set myself three resolutions that I believe I can achieve.

  1. Find time to exercise and stay motivated.
  2. Learn to drive.
  3. Make fashion related posts on my blog. 
Hopefully I will be able to achieve these in 2014 and I'll check back next year. I hope you all had a great New Year and started 2014 on a positive note. 


What are your New Year's Resolutions?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx


*I do not own the picture above. All rights go to the creator/owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png