NOTW: Seventeen Gel Nail Polish- Azure Amore

Sunday 26 January 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I discovered a new nail polish range from Seventeen last week when I went into Boots to pick a package. All the colours were very pretty but the shade Azure Amore stood out to me because I don't have any colour like it in my nail polish collection.








(The top image isn't showing the true colour very well but the bottom two are a better colour reference)

This nail polish is a gorgeous bright, periwinkle colour with a slight purple under tone. I think it's the perfect polish for spring and summer and will look great if you have a tan. 
Seventeen claim it lasts up to 8 days. It doesn't last that long but on my nails it lasted about 6 days before I started to see some chips. 
The formula is amazing and comparable to the Barry M gel nail polishes. The brush with this polish is quite large so you can cover your nail evenly with just 1-2 swipes. You do need two coats to get an opaque colour and it leaves a nice glossy shine on your nails, you could go without a top coat but I prefer to play it safe and use one anyway. 
I want to try the nude shade from this range, I think it will be perfect for spring. You can purchase these polishes from Boots for £3.99.

Have you tried any of the Seventeen Gel Nail Polishes?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png