NOTW: Seventeen Nail Polish- Ruby Gem

Sunday 12 January 2014

Hello everyone! I have a quick NOTW post for you today. I brought a nail polish set in the January sales and wanted to try out one of the nail polishes as soon as possible. I decided to try a dark red shade seeing as it's winter. 







I usually don't go for red nail polishes because I don't like how they look on my nails but I really like this deep red shade. It's perfect for winter and looks lovely on the nails. 
The formula of this polish on the other hand isn't so great. After about 2 days it chipped like crazy and looked a mess. This didn't impress me considering I've brought other Seventeen polishes and the formula is great. I believe this polish is from a different range that was only available in the gift set so that may be why it doesn't perform as well as the other polishes. 
I like the shade of this polish but the formula was a let down. 

What nail polish are you currently wearing?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png