Current Skincare Savoir: Soap and Glory The Fab Pore 2 in 1 Peel and Mask

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hello everyone! Lately my skin has been going crazy and breaking out all over the place. I've recently switched up my cleansing routine (Post Here ) but my skin has being lacking a treatment or two. I received the Soap and Glory The Fab Pore mask for Christmas and have been using it ever since. 













As with all Soap and Glory products the packaging has had a makeover and I like how they've matched the font colour with the mask colour (it's probably a novel thing to like but it made me happy). I don't mind the pot but it is less hygienic than a tube or bottle.
The consistency of the product is thick yet it is easy to work into the skin. It glides easily onto the skin and only a small amount of product is needed ( I use a little less than a 10p sized amount) to cover all of my face. As you work the product into the skin I've noticed that it starts to thicken and become more clay-like in texture. The exfoliating beads are large enough to work into the skin and clean out my pores without being abrasive. I like leaving the mask on while I'm having a bath, you can leave it on for just 5 minutes but I prefer to leave it on longer. After using this mask my skin always feels soft and smooth. I've been using this mask twice a week and I've noticed my pores are getting smaller and I have less open pores than before. 
The one thing I don't like about this mask is the smell, I can't describe it but I just don't find it very pleasant. Other than that it's a fantastic product.
I highly recommend it if you have congested skin and are looking to make it smoother and brighter. 
This product can be purchased from Boots for £10 .

What is your current skincare savoir?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png