Top Ten Products of 2013

Sunday 5 January 2014

Hello everyone! It's now January and it's time to share my favourites from last year. I decided to whittle it down to just ten. I was going to share 13 products but it seemed a bit gimmicky to me and I didn't have 13 favourites because I tend to stick to products that I like and know they work for me but I have a few new discoveries from 2013 that really stood out to me.





Face Products 



Sleek Mirrored Pink Blush (review here)

This one is a definite favourite because I have seriously hit pan with this product, I wore this blush almost every day and the shade suits my skin in the winter and summer. 

Collection Pressed Powder (review here)

 As you all know by now this is my holy grail face powder, It matches my skin tone perfectly and keeps my face matte for hours!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (review here)

This is definately my staple brush for applying foundation. It creates a flawless finish and I don't think I can live without it now.

Maybelline 24hr Superstay Foundation (review here)

This has become my staple foundation for 2013. It has great coverage, has a semi-matte finish and lasts for a fairly long time.


NYX Taupe Blush (review here)

I got into contouring in 2013 and I have found this product to be perfect for me. It gives defintion without being too overdone. This shade is perfect if you are pale and want to start contouring.


Fragrance

Anna Sui Fairy Dance Perfume (review here)

I have wanted this fragrance for ages and when I finally got my hands on it. I wore it non-stop. I still wear it now. It's sweet, girly and fun.

Eye Makeup



Seventeen Smoulder Gel Eyeliner (review here)

I wore eyeliner religiously at the beginning of the year and then slowly stopped wearing it. Then I tried this eyeliner and have rekindled a love for the eyeliner look. It's long-lasting, highly pigmented and is purse-friendly.


Collection No Clumps Mascara (review here)

I've tried a few different mascaras this year but this one stood out to me as a great every day mascara. It gives a natural look and doesn't clump up in my eyelashes. It doesn't flake or smudge either.


Lip products

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon (review here)


The colour boost lip crayons have been a staple for me in my daily makeup routine, especially the shade peach on the beach. It adds just enough colour to bring warmth to my face all year round.

Skincare


I have used many different face masks throughout 2013 but this one has been a skin savior for me. It has helped to reduce the size of my pores and has helped to get rid of any breakouts. I will have a more in-depth review of this soon, so keep an eye out for that.

I have discovered so many new products in 2013. Hopefully I will find even more in 2014.

What have been your favourite products of 2013?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png