Mini Boots Haul

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hello everyone! Last week I made a few trips to Boots picking up odds and sods, so i thought I would share my purchases with you. I will be reviewing these products in future posts, giving you more in depth thoughts and swatches. 



 (L-R: Dr. Jart Water fuse BB cream, Collection pressed powder-ivory, Natural Collection Blush- Pink Cloud)


 (L-R: Wild Watermelon, Sweet tart, Sorbet)







Seventeen Gel Polish- Azure Amore
I brought most of these products to re-vamp my makeup collection, except for the pressed powder that's a consistent repurchase. I have tested some of these products already but my full review of each product will be posted as soon as I have a true and honest opinion to share with you.

What beauty products have you purchased recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png