NOTW: Seventeen Nail Polish- Moonstruck

Sunday 19 January 2014

Hello everyone! It's another nail polish post this week. I've been trying out more nail polish from a Seventeen gift set and thought I'd share my thoughts with you.









I have to say I am left disappointed again after using this polish. It didn't chip as quickly as my previous nail polish but the formula isn't very good. The polish was streaky after each coat, no matter how smoothly I applied it. The polish was also gloopy and hard to work with. 
Maybe polishes in sets just don't work as well as individual ones. I hope some of the other polishes in the set are better but I'll let you know once I try them out. 

What nail polish have you tried this week?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png