Good Things Face the Day Moisturiser Review

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hello everyone! Recently I ran out of my Boots Botanics moisturiser and decide I would try out something new. I was rummaging around the skincare aisle and noticed the Good Things section. I've tried a couple of face masks from them before and really liked the, so i thought I'd give their moisturisers a go. I was going to buy the one aimed at oily skin but it didn't have spf which is key when I'm picking a new moisturiser. I decide to try the Face the Day one instead.









First off the packaging is adorable and super girly. I love the colour combination of purple and white. The product comes in a 100ml tube which I like, i find it more hygienic than a pot and it allows me to have more control over how much product I dispense. 
The moisturiser itself is nice. It's a light, almost watery consistency which sinks into my skin fairly quickly. It also smells delicious, it's sweet and fruity but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. 
However I don't think I will be repurchasing this because it doesn't leave my skin with a matte or slightly satin finish. It leaves my skin with a more dewy finish. I think this moisturiser will be perfect for people with normal to dry skin. But if you have oily/combination skin like me you may not like it.
I am going to finish it up because I don't want my £7.99 to go to waste. But when it runs out I'm going to buy the Boots Botanics shine away moisturiser again because I prefer it.

Do you have any moisturiser recommendations?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png