MCM Expo/ Comic Con Birmingham 2013

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. As you all probably know because I haven't shut up mentioning it in a few of my previous posts I have recently been to Comic Con and I thought I'd share some of the pictures from the weekend.


















 
I'd just like to say a very big thank you to my wonderful boyfriend for taking me to Comic Con as an early birthday present and for taking all these photos because I got too distracted looking at everything and sort of forgot to take any myself. 
I had an amazing weekend seeing so many people dressed up and I also dressed up myself on the Saturday as Sia from an anime series called Shuffle! she is a princess from a god realm (if you've watched it you'll understand what I'm talking about). I was glad to only be cosplaying for the one day because it took me almost 2 hours to get ready but it was all worth it because I had a lot of fun, even though no one knew who I was, not that it bothered me because I  liked being the only one in my costume. 
My favourite character/cosplay from the entire weekend was definately General Grievous from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. The craftsmanship was mind blowing and was a big highlight to the weekend. 
My favourite  homemade/ DIY costume was Scarecrow from Batman Arkham Asylum/City/ Origins game. Although you can't see it in the picture (which is a shame) the guy had made the needle glove that Scarecrow wears and it looked bad ass and you could tell he wet to a lot of effort for his costume.
Overall I had an awesome weekend, brought a lot of stuff and would definately go again. 

Have you been to MCM Expo/ Comic Con?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png