Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash (Curved Brush) Mascara Review

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hello everyone! As you can all probably tell from my previous mascara reviews I love a good, cheap mascara and I think I've found another one to add to my collection. 


 (The result after 2 coats)



I picked up a new mascara from Miss Sporty when I was out buying food for me and my younger brother while I was babysitting him during the weekend. I chose it mainly because it was on offer for £1.99 so it wouldn't break the bank if I didn't like it. But luckily for me I do like it! 
The packaging is simple yet bold, I can easily spot the bright red tube in my makeup bag. 
The wand is a curved, conical shape made of synthetic bristles. I like the shape of it because it allows me to get to the lashes in the inner corner of my eye without smearing everywhere. 
The formula is nice, it's thick without being clumpy and dries pretty quickly as well. 
This mascara adds a nice amount of curl and definition to my lashes to give a fluttery effect that is perfect for everyday wear. It holds a curl nicely too, even at the end of the day when I'm ready to take my makeup off my lashes are still curled, then again I do have naturally curly lashes, so I don't know how it will fair for girls with straight lashes. 
I have really enjoyed using this mascara and would repurchase it again.
This mascara can be purchased from Boots .

What is your current favourite mascara? 
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png