NOTW: Rita Ora X Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- Lose Your Lingerie

Sunday 6 April 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Firstly I'd like to say a happy hello to all my new followers, I can't believe how much my blog's fan base has grown over the past couple of months, it's crazy! To all the good old faithfuls who've been with me from the beginning, thank you. I appreciate each one of you and hope you will stick around to join me on my blogging journey. 
Anyway, all the soppiness out of the way lets get on with this post.








I think it's safe to say I'm getting a bit obsessed with Rita Ora's nail polish line. I've been looking for new pastel polishes to add to my collection and I don't own any paste pink shades. I was going to buy the new pink shade from Barry M but I spotted this one and compared them. I definately preferred this one because it's more muted, whereas the Barry M one looked too pale for my liking. 
 As with the other polishes in the 60 seconds line they last for about 4-5 days before chipping and this polish lived up to this expectation. I love this colour for spring, it makes me look a little bit tanned, I can't wait to see what it will look like in the summer. 
Overall this is a great polish, I can't fault it. No doubt I'll be buying more from the line! 
This polish can be purchased from Boots for £3.69 .

What is your favourite polish from Rita Ora's line?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png