MUA Matte Perfect Primer Review

Sunday 13 April 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Recently my makeup has been sliding off my face due to the warmer weather so I've had to call in reinforcements in the form of a face primer. I raided my makeup stash and found a cheap and cheerful one from MUA. 








I've been using this primer on and off for almost a month and I'm enjoying using it. The packaging isn't anything fancy just a small, white tube with a black and pink font. I was expecting anything fancy though because it's so cheap. 
The primer itself is a peachy colour that disappears once rubbed in. It has a silicone texture which gives the appearance of minimised pores. It doesn't make my pores look smaller but it does allow my makeup to go on smoother and holds it in place for a good 2-3 hours longer than usual. 
The one downside to this product is that it does feel slightly greasy which is very nice when you have naturally oily skin. But other than that it works pretty well. 
I  don't think i'll be purchasing it again yet because I want to try the new matte primer from Rimmel.
It can be purchased from the MUA website for £4 .

What is your favourite face primer?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png