Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser Review

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hello everyone! I've recently changed up my moisturiser due to the weather getting warmer and consequently my skin is getting oilier (oh joy). I wanted something that was light enough not to clog my pores but also mattifies my skin. I loved using the Botanics Shine Away Moisturiser (Review Here ) . However, I find it's getting too thick for my skin now and I wanted something lighter and I think I've found something that ticks those boxes. 











I've been using this moisturiser from Simple for over a month now and I'm really enjoying using it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and shine free without being thick and heavy. 
 I prefer the packaging of this compared to the Botanics moisturiser because it's in a hygienic tube which gives me more control over how much product I use. 
The consistency of this Simple moisturiser is very strange, it is a hybrid creamy gel and it feels like it has minerals mixed into it because it feels slightly grainy. 
It sinks in quickly and gets rid of shine within a couple of minutes, it sits under makeup nicely and smells fresh and clean too.
The only downside to this product is that it has no spf, luckily my BB cream has an spf of 25 but I would prefer this moisturiser to have spf too just as a back up. 
Overall, this is a nice product and will work great in summer but I may have to keep looking for a summer moisturiser that has spf to protect my skin from the harsh rays. 
This product can be purchased from Boots for £4.27

What is your current favourite moisturiser?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png