It's Skin Babyface Finish Beam Review

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hello everyone! I recently purchased a new highlighter because my skin has been looking quite dull lately. I wanted a highlighter that's subtle but gives a nice glow to my skin and this one is right up my street.







 
Firstly how cute is the packaging?! I wish western beauty products had cute packaging like this. But then I'd have no money because I'd want to buy everything! Anyway the packaging is fairly sturdy there have been no cracking incidents (yet). The lid to this little compact is pearlescent  which I never noticed until I looked closely. 
The embossed writing and cute little cherub looks adorable and it doesn't have a weird glittery coating, so you don't have to worry about it transferring on your skin. 
The formula of this highlighter is very fine without being chalky or dusty, it also applies smoothly and evenly. As you can see the swatch is almost unnoticeable but on the skin it gives a subtle glow without looking like a disco ball. I was worried about trying a highlighting product because I have oily skin and didn't want to emphasise my shiny face. However, I received a lot of compliments wearing this, people told me I looked healthy and radiant. Bonus! 
I purchased this product from ebay for around £3.90
I highly recommend trying this product out if you are just starting out with highlighters and don't want to go too overboard. There is also a golden shade too if you're not a fan of pink highlighters.

 What is your current favourite highlighter?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png