NOTW: Barry M Silk Nail Polish- Heather

Sunday 9 March 2014

Hello everyone! I have another NOTW post because Barry M recently released a new Spring range of nail polish and I couldn't resist trying one out. I chose the purple shade from the range which is called Heather. I also purchased Truffle (nude shade) for my mom.





These polishes have a strange finish because they have the texture of a matte nail polish but with a pearlescent sheen. I don't own anything like it, it's very unique. 
The formula is very thick and you could easily get away with one coat but I always apply two just to get a smoother finish. This polish lasted around 5 days before a couple of my nails chipped which is pretty good for only £3.99. 
This polish is going to perfect for spring and summer because pastel nails never go out of style. 
You can purchase this range from Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried Barry M's new nail polish range yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely post :) found you via twitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just saw your tweet lovely blog btw :)
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png