NOTW: Nubar Nail Laquer- Risky Rose

Sunday 16 March 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I can't believe how much sunshine the UK has got recently, the weather has been lovely. Hopefully it sticks around for a while. Although it seems like spring is round the corner I have recently been stuck in the winter colour palette for my nails. I've been looking for a rose-gold nail polish for a long time but I've never found one that I've liked until now. 










It took me such a long time to find my perfect rose-gold polish because I'm so picky. I wanted a polish that was more rose than gold. Most rose-gold nail polishes tend to have a more gold or bronze tone to them which I find don't suit me at all. 
Alas I found it! I was browsing Amazon for nail polish and found this one by Nubar, I've never heard of the brand before but the colour was perfect and I just couldn't resist snatching it up. 
This quality of this polish is amazing, it applied smoothly, it was opaque in one coat but it was streaky because of the metallic finish, so I stick to two coats. 
This polish lasted around 5 days until it started to chip around the edge of my nails.
I'd highly recommend trying out a Nubar nail polish for yourself. They can be purchased from Amazon

What nail polish have you been wearing recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png