What I Spent Sunday #3

Sunday 2 March 2014

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. I have a fairly mini WISS post, there wasn't really anything I needed or wanted to buy this week but I thought I'd show you what I brought anyway.







There's always one faithful repurchase and that's the much loved Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory. I can't live without it! Since Boots are having a 3 for 2 offer at the moment I picked up some nail polishes which are the Miss Sport popfiction nail polish and the new Silk nail polishes from Barry M, I purchased the colour heather and I also brought the colour truffle for my mom because she loves nude shades. Finally I made a couple of Ebay purchases and brought a new face highlighter from an Asian brand called It's Skin, it's the baby face finish beam in the shade #1 pink beam (Buy Here ) and a highlighting brush to go with it (Buy Here ).
I hope you're enjoying these WISS posts so far. Stay tuned for more.

What have you brought recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png